London SE1 community website

Alderminster Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 25 June 2001 10.49pm
Does any one out there remember Alderminster Road? It used to run parallel to the goods yard (Bricklayers Arms?) I think. It seems to have disappeared from recent maps. I was born at 163 Alderminster Road in 1949, and my mother was born in the same street in 1926 (don't know the number).
Wednesday 23 October 2019 2.22pm
Hi I am also looking for any news on alderminster road bermondsey se1 my grandparents lived at 194 an we lived at 198 my mum was also born there,I know they rebuilt homes on that road but cannot seem to find any information whatsoever on this road I found lynton road but nothing nearer than that,if you can help please email me many thanks
Wednesday 23 October 2019 3.58pm
There's a longer discussion about Alderminster Road at https://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/62563/page=1

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions