London SE1 community website

Interested in Gardens?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 16 January 2005 1.00pm
Friends of Archbishops Park need to find someone willing to represent us on a Groundwork managed steering group looking at relandscaping of the dark southern corner of the park close to Lambeth Palace.

Meetings will be about once a month, and there may be further work eg helping with a consultation. But it should be interesting. I will be trying other avenues as well. Ideally it should be someone who lives in the area, uses the park, and understands a bit about local needs. Other stakeholders represented will probably include Lambeth, Groundwork, the Musem of Garden History, Roots and Shoots, and a local school.

If you are interested send me a message.

And no, I don't think we will get away with turning it all into a cider orchard.

Thanks,

Sarah
Sunday 16 January 2005 4.53pm
sarah2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> And no, I don't think we will get away with
> turning it all into a cider orchard.
>
I see Sarah. So the challenge is to find something good to put in the little bit that you're NOT going to turn into a cider orchard.

That's a hard one.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions