London SE1 community website

Looking for a Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 4 April 2005 3.39pm
I have had a cleaner with me for a year now, excellent, does ironing and will leave clothes hung up and the place spotless. They are trustworthy and will do anything you want with no back chat. Her name is Mara and is very reliable. You will have to give cleaning materials and she is about 10 per hour. She works after her day job.
Monday 4 April 2005 3.43pm
I gave my cleaner a yale and one chubb key
the other chubb lock I do not lock on 'cleaning day' I do not set the alarm on cleaning day either and then pop back at lunch time to make fully secure

No I dont really need two chubblocks but previous owners needed them to keep a string of bailliffs at bay! The baylifs still call round occasionally (after 3 years) not sure if they get lonely or are just unable to grasp that the previous owners sold up and moved without trace.

Thursday 7 April 2005 10.31am
We pay 7 per hour for our cleaner (who, unfortunately Jackie, doesn't want any more work at moment)

She came highly recommended (which helps) and she has her own set of keys - she always locks up (chubb and yale) if I'm not there when she leaves. It makes life much easier as she works shifts so cannot always be here at the same time every week and neither can I.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions