London SE1 community website

Kitchen fitter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 25 January 2010 1.55pm
hi, we are a kitchen supply and installation company offering the stress free installation.
plumbing - electrics - tiling ect.
i would be happy to quote for you.
regards
Tim Hagg
www.streetkitchens.co.uk
Friday 4 January 2013 4.16pm
I am also a qualified carpenter/cabinet maker from Australia and looking to do some extra work from kitchen fitting, bathroom renovations to larger house renovation too. Came across this forum and thought it might be worth letting people know. email is [email protected]
Friday 4 January 2013 8.30pm
I had my kitchen re-modelled by this guy a few years back, he wired up my new electric cooker, plumbed in my new dishwasher, put in new units, tiled floor and walls, fitted new down-lights on to the surfaces, put in a peninsular, moved and plumbed in the sinks.
Price was good, but bear in mind this was 7 or 8 years back, the only down side was that I told him that I was in no hurry and he took me at my word! It took almost a week, but the result was very satisfactory.

John 07942 180554
Friday 4 January 2013 10.16pm
Recommendation No 2 for Yilmaz. If he could make a such a great job of my Bathroom and loo he'll have no problem with a kitchen.
Wednesday 3 July 2013 7.12am
We are a bespoke furniture company (supply and fit) I give a 20% discount for new customers and I would be happy to give you a quote.
Wednesday 10 July 2013 8.21pm
Hi ,

My husband is carpenter,he can fit kitchen,doors...

If you need him please call me on 07821704335 or [email protected] to provide you a quote.

Many thanks,
Lia
Wednesday 10 July 2013 8.53pm
How can you recommend your husband in the role of wife rather than genuine satisfied customer?

I recommend my sister (but she is rubbish at carpentry) - my recommendation is a valid as yours.

Just sayin.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions