London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Spa

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Friday 21 April 2006 8.50am
Exactly. It's all a scam. There's no spa in Bermondsey Spa, and no well at the Atresian.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 21 April 2006 11.09am
Where did you see the half million prices? the advert says 'starting from 215k' and as there are only 1 and 2 beds available, i figured the one beds would be 215k ??
Friday 21 April 2006 12.07pm
JGarcia wrote:
Where did you see the half million prices? the advert says 'starting from 215k' and as there are only 1 and 2 beds available, i figured the one beds would be 215k ??

Given their proximity to the City, I'd imagine the one beds at 215k will get snapped up. I assume the 2 bed 2 bath + study is the one approach half a million?
ADT
Friday 21 April 2006 2.31pm
Savilles have a price range of 215-250k for 1 bed and 255-360k for 2 bed, but no details. From the plans they range from 500-750sq ft , so you'd probably get more space for your money at Alaska, although possibly not such big balconeys as on the top floors of Artesian.
Friday 21 April 2006 2.38pm
I imagine the service charge will be less than Alaska too
Monday 24 April 2006 8.57am
Went along for a peek on Saturday. There were queues first thing allegedly and show flat is 330k and got snapped up immediately. 1st floor 2 bed flat nothing spectacular but nice view of park. which incidently is to now open on 8 May due to emergency tree surgery. Artesian building brochure does make Bermondsey look like the coolest manor in town, which I guess it is (in parts!)
Monday 24 April 2006 9.45am
BEWARE the lure of low service charges...that's also a sales ploy. Couple of years down the line and they rocket up by which time you're snugly in your pad and not inclined to move...ask us in Metro Central Heights. And what are we paying for? For repairs to all the shoddy stuff they put in in the biginning to dazzle the buyers but which started to pack up fast.
Monday 24 April 2006 10.12am
At around 3pm on Saturday all but 2 of the flats had been sold (out of 12 released that day). I can see why people like them - in the context of the London market they represent good value for money, the build quality is nice and the view, especially from the upper floors, pretty good. However, I'll be sticking with my house...couldn't live without a garden!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions