London SE1 community website

Stagecoach charlatans

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5
Thursday 13 March 2003 6.49am
Jai, Insulting other contributors does not make for interesting reading. If we all followed your example and trader insults about one anothers ability to have ones eggs fertilised, then i'm sure most people wouldn't bother using the excellent forum. I feel it is not only an abuse of other users, but an abuse of the site. bjw
Jai
Thursday 13 March 2003 9.23am
Mr williams.

I apologise for the sad attempt at humor. I see that with so many different people reading these forums, there will always be people who are easily offended with people who's sense of humor leaves much to be desired.

My reply to Jan's question (which was irrelevant) was none too funny for most apart from me.

No offense was meant, although I can see it was easy to mis-understand.

To Jan, who took it well... I really do hope it caused no offense !

To my parents... who have tried so hard to bring up a decent person with higher moral values and intelect then they have ended up with.

And too everyone working with me for having to put up with this kind of behaviour every working day.

Varkenslachter
Friday 14 March 2003 2.23pm
Jai,

Hmm...certainly INTELLECT, if your spelling is anything to go by.
Jai
Friday 14 March 2003 2.38pm
you'll have to forgive my knowledge of the English language Tom. I was never formally educated in your fine language.

the level of education in Europe has always lagged behind the high standards that are kept here in Britain.

Varkenslachter
Friday 14 March 2003 3.27pm
MM,

Een par woorden!
Jai
Saturday 15 March 2003 9.25am
it sounds easier then you spell it... But then again... I didn't do too well in Dutch either... Maybe Tom is right !

Varkenslachter
MM
Sunday 16 March 2003 5.34pm
sorry dave, not quite sure if your comment was really addressed to me. if it was, could I have a translation? thanks
Monday 17 March 2003 9.49am
Jai,

Sorry... a small attempt at gentle irony...
Jai
Monday 17 March 2003 1.05pm
no offense taken...

Varkenslachter
MM
Monday 17 March 2003 9.17pm
any chance of this discussion getting back on message again? or would everyone just like to have a love-in?

-MM- The Nature of Monkey was Irrepressible.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions