London SE1 community website

Gladstone pub

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Anonymous User
Friday 5 May 2006 2.57pm
Jan and Ivanhoe - you really made me smile - Islands in the Stream is the perfect karaoke t song.
Friday 5 May 2006 2.58pm
Apparently Dolly got her inspiration for the song whilst taking a bath ...
Anonymous User
Friday 5 May 2006 3.07pm
LOL!
Friday 5 May 2006 3.55pm
Birdie wrote:
Jan and Ivanhoe - you really made me smile - Islands in the Stream is the perfect karaoke t song.

What do you think I am? An amateur?

Julie,

If you made that one up yourself, you're even funnier than I previously realised.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 5 May 2006 6.43pm
dee dee wrote:
the white bear did have karaoke on either a friday or saturday
doesn't the Beehive have it as well?

i don't like the white bear, you have to be part of the clique.
Monday 8 May 2006 7.41am
Pops |I tried to find the white bear in the phone book, could not find it only two others miles away...Belushis have it in the middle of the week. it's too crowded and the ceiling is soo low....unlike my screeching, Ivanhoe I am definitely gonna practice....and look for a local 'k' ...
Monday 8 May 2006 1.10pm
The steam Engine in cosser street (opposite kennington police station) has one of a weekend (not sure if Friday and Saturday) but no idea if it is good!
Monday 8 May 2006 1.49pm
Have been there in the past...sunday lunch as i recall they had a food counter for free...must have cost them a fortune DeeDee..:-)
Sunday 14 May 2006 8.33pm
Well it looks like the pub has closed for good - signs up saying under new management, but no-one there - no doubt it will be torn down and new apartments built !!! Where are guys gonna go now before heading to XXL on a Saturday night !!!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions