London SE1 community website

Men's clothes shop near London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 8 May 2006 12.00pm
A collegue of mine was asking about this - apparently there is a good one somewhere near London Bridge? Anyone able to shed light on this - I 'm afraid I boasted that the SE1 forum would know...
Hat
Monday 8 May 2006 12.03pm
The only one I know is Paul Smith???
Monday 8 May 2006 1.45pm
Cockfighter is quite famous in 'football casual' terms. Bit further afield but still in SE1; valentino on the marsh (next to Waterloo) has a similar though more limited stock.

There is House of Fraser just over the river near Monument and not much further to Hugo Boss and Pink on/around Queen Street. Also plenty of Nexts/lewin/M&S in the city.

And stating the obvious maybe but the west end is not THAT far from London Bridge so pretty much anything you want in fashion terms.
Monday 8 May 2006 1.52pm
And there's the one that was a sandwich shop opposite HSBC ... everything is a fiver and it all must go!!!
Monday 8 May 2006 2.18pm
I think there used to be a Japanese designer's outlet down Snowsfields, as well, but I can't remember what it was called.
Monday 8 May 2006 2.20pm
Eley Kishimoto. ?Just ladies wasn't it?

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 8 May 2006 2.23pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Eley Kishimoto. ?Just ladies wasn't it?

Yes, but now just trade appointments, AFAIK.
Monday 8 May 2006 3.21pm
Is your shopping on a sufficient scale to get you in the door under the new policy, Siduhe?

[TFIRB]

[RB=Red Bag - but you probably worked that one out yourself]

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 8 May 2006 7.35pm
fabhat wrote:
A collegue of mine was asking about this - apparently there is a good one somewhere near London Bridge? Anyone able to shed light on this - I 'm afraid I boasted that the SE1 forum would know...
Hat

Not quite London Bridge, but there's a 'Tailor's' near Green and Blacks in Valentine Place, http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/2069 Sir Branson is amoung their clients - so it's not quite Savile Row

Kit
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions