London SE1 community website

Men's clothes shop near London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 9 May 2006 12.52pm
thanks for all your help - I think he'd been told about a shop (cheap/retro probably) near the George on Borough High St, and wanted to know if it still exists...I shall forward him this link.
Tuesday 9 May 2006 3.57pm
Eley Kishimoto in Snowsfields has moved their European operation to Athens(!) - the new tenants are currently doing the place up - it will be a designer men's clothing shop, but it is not quite open yet.

I think the shop your friend meant is the clearance shop on Borough High Street, which had loads of bargain mens clothes. It is/was near the George on BHS. I have bought some stuff there, but I am not certain if it is still open. Will try to remember to look on my way home.
Tuesday 9 May 2006 4.23pm
It is still there - I can see it out the window from my desk! It doesn't have a name - the sign above the door just says "Voted the best discount clothing compnay in London". Who by I'm not sure! Its one of those discount, constantly changing stock places and today has a big red sign outside saying T-shirt sale today 1!

It's just near Rymans and Orient Espresso next to the traffic lights with Southwark Street and it's open regular hours.
Tuesday 9 May 2006 10.52pm
Not very trendy... but there is a Next in the arcade off Tooley street.....
Wednesday 10 May 2006 11.52am
thank you all very much - my boasting wasn't in vain - the SE1'ers know Everything...
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions