London SE1 community website

Hairdresser near Delfina on Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Monday 15 May 2006 1.17pm
I had a cut and highlights there for the first time on Saturday and am very pleased with the results. I used to go to a Charles Worthington salon and paid over twice the price for an inferior service.

Didn't get any wine though but several cups of tea. it was fairly noisy but everyone was friendly and efficient.
Monday 15 May 2006 2.36pm
I was a regular customer but I'm afraid I've also gone around the corner to Snowsfield. Nothing much wrong with SE1, just not consistently in the same league as the Japanese team who were all trained by Vidal Sassoon. And the head massages are great. Right now at least as well, reasonably easy to get a reservation... no doubt that will change.
Saturday 18 July 2009 11.08pm
terrible haircut, tatty salon and surly staff - not an enjoyable hairdressing experience at all!!! the only plus was the great colour of my highlights but I will never be going back there.
Wednesday 22 July 2009 1.29pm
A male friend of mine went in there a few weeks back and while his hair was being cut the blond guy who I think is the owner/ manager made sexual innuendos referring to him. One of the girls actually asked him to stop but he carried on. Totally unprofessional and really upset my friend who couldn't get out of there quick enough. The cut wasn't great at all either.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions