London SE1 community website

Celeb sightings in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 59
Monday 15 May 2006 5.33pm
Living at the back of the Old Vic, Kevin Spacey, Neve Campbell, Stephen Tompkinson et al are often spotted locally (and in the Pit Bar post-performance).

Gordon Ramsey is mentioned above.. Well I once saw him coning out of the Crown on Blackfriars Road - I still can't work out whether this constitutes an endorsement, or whether he was researching for the new series of 'kitchen nightmares'
Anonymous User
Monday 15 May 2006 5.38pm
Chris Evans in Pont de la Tour last Thursday
Monday 15 May 2006 7.29pm
Helen Mirren, Saturday at 6.30pm with friend having dinner at Village East.
She looked fabulous!
Monday 15 May 2006 8.08pm
Carol Vorderman at the Lambeth Parish Fete last year, the day before Richard Whiteley died.

Oh, and Jamie Oliver in the market before he started his school meals campaign.
Monday 15 May 2006 9.35pm
Prunella Scales got in the lift with me at the Globe theatre a couple of weeks ago.
Monday 15 May 2006 9.42pm
Oh yes and Alexa (Channel4 popworld) - Saturday evening in The Woolpack.
Monday 15 May 2006 11.58pm
Not SE1, but I've twice seen Graham Norton is St. Katharine Docks Waitrose. He's very fond on fresh soup and pasta it seems.
Tuesday 16 May 2006 8.28am
My country cousins dragged me to Borough Market on a saturday morning recently where my mate was delighted to see disc jockey Danny Baker and wife? My pal wanted to go up to him and congratulate him for his performance in Throw Mama From the Train.
Tuesday 16 May 2006 9.58am
Chris Evans last summer in one of the Shad Thames riverside eateries (can't remember which one)

CNN's Richard Quest filming in Borough Market.
Tuesday 16 May 2006 10.05am
Jarvis Cocker - Bermondsey Antique Market
Johnny Depp - Clink St
Yoko Ono - Tate Modern
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 59

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions