London SE1 community website

Celeb sightings in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 59
Wednesday 17 May 2006 2.19pm
OKAY! My fiance saw Boris Johnson on a bicycle in Waterloo the other day. Beat that! And Michael Buerk twice in a month in 2 seperate, but still SE1 locations.
Wednesday 17 May 2006 3.23pm
John Snow (The News man) on Clink St.

Mark Roberts (The fitness guy - I think that's his name) at Borough Market.
Wednesday 17 May 2006 4.49pm
ooh, another one I forgot. Dan Cruickshank in Neal's Yard Dairy.
Wednesday 17 May 2006 5.58pm
Paul wrote:
Johnny Depp - Clink St

oh be still my beating heart....
I'm so jealous of you Paul.
Wednesday 17 May 2006 6.18pm
My best Evan Davis sighting was seeing him in Berwick St, shouting up to a friend in a flat above a brothel. He was in head to toe denim and leather and sporting seriously harmful jewellery, but minus a gimp suit - I imagine he was off duty.

Paul from The Salon virtually lives in the White Hart, his flat is next door and he clearly can't boil and egg so drinks and eats his meals there.
Wednesday 17 May 2006 8.15pm
janefs wrote:
Paul wrote:
Johnny Depp - Clink St

oh be still my beating heart....

He was in the Golden Hinde Shop buying a toy parrot, presumably for one of the Depplings, unless he needed to provide his own costume for Pirates of the Caribbean?
Thursday 18 May 2006 10.43am
Saw one of the blonde Bros twins in Shad Thames ... and one of the Dimbleby's strolling purposefully along the river ...
Thursday 18 May 2006 10.48am
Judy Dench in the National Theatre- oops- that might not count?
Thursday 18 May 2006 12.27pm
hey guys,

My best one is a clive james sighting (he lives somewhere on shad thames I think so seen him dozens of times) but this particular day I had just struggled all the way home from brough market with a huge cake I had ordered for my bf's 40th, shaped as a rather large pair of pink glittery breasts (tackyi know), anyway I decided I was so tired of carrying this cake I would have a quick coffee in starbucks.The cake was so big It needed two hands to carry it so I walked over to this bloke sitting outside and put the cake on the next door table, I asked him to watch my cake, not realising it was Clive James till he looked up.
When I came out he was looking in the lid of my box and having a giggle at the cake!

oh yeah and I saw Judith Chalmers watching David Blaine when he was in his box.

And once I saw Janet Street Porter walking down Shad Thames with Paul Daniels, being followed by a TV camera that had a pink fluffy cover on it and said JANET CAM in huge letters.
Thursday 18 May 2006 5.48pm
I saw Graham Norton in Baltic. But that was ages ago.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 59

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions