London SE1 community website

Celeb sightings in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 7 of 59
Thursday 18 May 2006 8.11pm
I think you all need to get a life.
Thursday 18 May 2006 11.36pm
Jackie has a point, these so-called Celebrities don't have a patch on her elan ...
Friday 19 May 2006 6.02am
Ahhhh, Paul. I'll give you my autograph when we next meet!
Friday 19 May 2006 8.19am
Will put it beside the signed photo of Luise Rainer ... of SW1.
Friday 19 May 2006 5.09pm
I've just seen Gillian McKeith fondling some Garlic in Turnips in Borough Market. She's tiny! I always told my mum vegetables wouldn't make me grow up big and strong!
Friday 19 May 2006 5.15pm
Andi Peters today in Yo Sushi for lunch - he's just as nice in person as on the telly!

Regards,

Loafer
Friday 19 May 2006 6.52pm
I can only boast the evidently run of the mill James/O'Grady sightings, but my missus can add a couple of interactive encounters;

Being very nearly run over by Michael Caine last week as his Jag pulled out of Lafone Street.

Being chatted up by Daleks near the GLA building (last year I think) . She was walking past the building minding her own own business when she was understandably shocked to find herself face to eye-stalk with her childhood nemesis. Shock could very easily have been replaced by lasting trauma when it spat "Hello darling" in it's familar ring-modulated voice and then threatened to exterminate her if she didn't go to lunch with it. There were three of them, either filming or doing some promotional thing. If the boldest of them hadn't opened it's hatch to reveal it's grinning (mercifully) human operator she'd probably be in therapy even now.
Friday 19 May 2006 9.34pm
can we stop using apostrophes, please?
Saturday 20 May 2006 7.49am
oops. I was a bit crabby when i got in and i meant apostrophes.
Saturday 20 May 2006 7.00pm
Not exactly a celebrity, but Mr Fabhat and I saw Lionel Shriver being photographed in the Garrison - she was wearing very strange white plastic shoes, and as usual with most female celebrities, was tiny in real life.
Current: 7 of 59

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions