London SE1 community website

Celeb sightings in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 59
Saturday 20 May 2006 7.38pm
Lionel Schriver not a celebrity? We have a special place for her in our corner dedicated to celebrities called Lionel, right alongside Mr Blair (lionel, not the other one, obviously).
Monday 22 May 2006 12.24pm
Wayne Hemingway behind Southwark Cathedral
Monday 22 May 2006 1.15pm
Paul,
What are you up to? Stalking the streets of SE1?

Perhaps you might want to widen your patch. David Yelland, ex-editor of the Sun, at the Kennington fete on Saturday. Would have preferred Kelvin.

Sarah
Monday 22 May 2006 2.15pm
This thread is the best fun I've ever had reading this message board, probably because I've never heard of most of these "ceelbrities"!
Monday 22 May 2006 4.00pm
The Sarah wrote:
Paul,
What are you up to? Stalking the streets of SE1?

I just get around a lot! Plus keep remembering who I've caught a glimpse of - as you said, I'm restricting this to SE1.

Linda Barker in her jeep on Southwark St.
Monday 22 May 2006 8.11pm
I was just about to say the same as the Sarah...Paul seems to be out with his binoculars day and night, casing the area. Should I send you a book of crossword puzzles or something, Paul?
Monday 22 May 2006 8.32pm
I just keep my eyes open ... en route from one money-making opportunity to the next.
Monday 22 May 2006 10.01pm
I was walking home today from London Bridge station, when a huge bus pulled up, painted black with the playboy logo.

Out stepped a camera crew, several women who were obviously playmates, and Hugh Hefner.

Either they were going into the London Dungeon, or helping to open the new strip club. I'm not sure which possibility is more frightening.
JSG
Tuesday 23 May 2006 1.03pm
Gilbert and george (95% sure) in Monmouth Coffee shop, Stoney st on Borough Market.

Lets have a differentiation between true talented celebrities (famous for doing something) and non-entity celebrities (famous for nothing in particular).
Tuesday 23 May 2006 2.24pm
slebs or celebs depending on status?
Current: 8 of 59

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions