London SE1 community website

New Neighbours

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Sunday 18 June 2006 9.19pm
I think you'll find that several hundred members all have their registration dates set as 8 June 2004 12.11am - as that was when a major update was carried out. Before that date, time of registration was not recorded.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Sunday 18 June 2006 9.27pm
jo green wrote:
i'd ring crimestoppers

I called Crimestoppers a few years ago, regarding a serious issue. The male taking the call demanded (I use the word advisedly) my name and when I refused to give it, he became abusive. I was unsurprisingly disgusted and had any vestige of respect for the police (very little at the best of times) further eroded. Still, I should be glad they didn't come to my house, give me good kicking, shoot me and then lie about it ... Forest Gate anyone?
Monday 19 June 2006 7.40am
Harry is that on the haddon hall co-operative? thats a lovely little estate, mum used to live there...what a shame...see if you can get car number..legalising drugs for registered users may stop all this...
p.s. if they are tenants cant you contact h.h.co-operative?
Monday 19 June 2006 8.49am
Thanks Jan;
Yeh, it is a lovely little estate. I agree with you about legalising drugs for registered users. Re the neighbours. I'm being circumspect. Got to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Monday 19 June 2006 11.10am
i wouldn't! ring the cops, let them come round, if it's all above board, fair enough. Chances are it's dodgey.
ring crimestoppers every time you see something - the more times you ring, the more likely it is that something will get done.
Monday 19 June 2006 11.39am
You could always drop an email to your Safer Neighbourhoods team:
chaucer.snt@met.police.uk

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions