London SE1 community website

Local plumber for small SE1 job?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 21 April 2008 11.03am
Hi

I am plumber. i can take a small job and I am intrasting in this job. When you want to start. Send me you contact number and I'll call you back. We will disscus about price and job.

Thank you

I lookforwad to hearing form you soon.

Mayur jadav
Thursday 14 May 2009 10.56am
I recommend thamesplumbers.com 0800 4488043. They gave me a free quote, which was cheaper than the previous local plumbers. I live near Waterloo, they came out to me in under half an hour definately use them again. Simon
Thursday 3 March 2011 6.49pm
Based on the other plumbing thread on this forum, I contacted Terry at Plum Plumbing today about a problem with our cistern, and I couldn't have done better. He called back within minutes of my leaving a message, turned up within hours of the call, solved the problem and charged a decent rate. If anything else crops up in the future I'll certainly call him again. His website is www.plumplumbing.co.uk. Phone number 07821121106.
Thursday 19 May 2011 9.01am
Why don't you approach to an agency, there are many agencies providing such domestic plumbing services.
Just check out this one
http://www.theaa.com/homeassist/plumbing-and-electrician-services-00.html
Let me know whether it is useful or not...

plumbers jobs
Thursday 19 May 2011 1.15pm
I used Jamie from Ferguson Plumbing, who I spotted on this forum, for a small job and he was very professional & reasonable rates. I would use him again as he is local. Tel 07884 343314
Thursday 19 May 2011 8.14pm
The plumber I used Darren charges approx 65 p/h and / or 140 ish per day. Absolute bargain and a very good worker! I can not recommend him enough
Monday 19 August 2013 7.13am
Hi , I'm A gas fitter/ Plumber city&guilds
gas safe etc & come into South London
every day from Suffolk to do my contracted
work , but will always pick up small plumbing
& gas jobs for people for a bit of extra cash.
Cooker installations ,pipe runs,leaks etc .
Phil 07775867499.
Monday 19 August 2013 7.17am
I' ll do any of your small plumbing
Jobs , give me a try! the smaller
The better as busy with contract work
But love the small ones on the side.
Phil 07775867499
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions