London SE1 community website

37 degrees gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 4 of 33
Tuesday 19 December 2006 7.09pm
Really? I find that extremely hard to believe, I must say.

The email address you used to sign up for this forum contains the initial J and the surname Oosterling ([email protected])

According to http://www.topnotchhealthclubs.com/clubs.php?id=6 the manager of Topnotch London Bridge is a Mr Johan Oosterling.

Every post you have made on this forum has been about health clubs - praising Topnotch and criticising 37 Degrees and Fitness Exchange.

A coincidence? I think not.

I have additional circumstantial evidence which seems to support the view that your postings originate from Topnotch.

People are welcome to mention their own businesses on the forum so long as they are honest about their connection (and they don't start new threads with the sole purpose of promoting themselves).

If you are honest and upfront you can't go wrong.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 19 December 2006 10.24pm
as a member of topnotch i feel able to say to the dutch guy who runs it that if a decent gym opened up in se1 i would join in a shot. topnotch is a scruffy dirty old fashioned very downmarket gym that seems to have missed the trend to more inclusive well designed and up to date health clubs the public want. the music played throughout the place is goddamn awful and the mens changing rooms are filthy. sure its cheap but charging for towels??? come off it! and the pound coin in the locker reeks of council..sorry guys but you have to do better
Jac
Tuesday 19 December 2006 10.38pm
Boroughpaul, why not try cottons fitness exchange then. Its a similar price and dont charge for towels and the ladies changing rooms are clean so I assume the mens would be. Its not perfect I dont like the music much but its much brighter than topnotch.
Wednesday 20 December 2006 9.55am
I'm also a member of Topnotch and can confirm the music is goddamn awful. Beyond goddamn awful. I also agree that the place is scruffy and often unclean. I'm a member because it's convenient for me, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, in all honesty.
Wednesday 20 December 2006 9.55am
Dutch in London- I just can't believe you would lie about your name in order to promote your gym!!!
I think you've done your business no favours by coming on here.
Wednesday 20 December 2006 1.14pm
Needless to say, I am very unhappy with what this does to the reputation of my beloved homecountry.

Dutchinlondon: eerlijk duurt het langst.
Wednesday 20 December 2006 9.42pm
while i admit topnotch is cheap it is clearly a case of you get what you pay for...rubbish classes (absolute rubbish classes to be honest) filthy male changing rooms, a cramped gym area and staff who i would describe as "not the brightest" (to be kind).
Wednesday 20 December 2006 10.51pm
maurits wrote:
Dutchinlondon: eerlijk duurt het langst.

This site does wonders for your education. Maurits, is that the same as "Een waarachtige lip zal bevestigd worden in eeuwigheid; maar een valse tong is maar voor een ogenblik."
Thursday 21 December 2006 1.30pm
Spot on! Well done and how beautiful!
Thursday 21 December 2006 2.03pm
Oh, what does it mean???
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 4 of 33

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions