London SE1 community website

Deli on the corner of Wild’s Rents and Long Lane?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Sunday 13 August 2006 7.52am
The neon lights look pretty odd too...kind of clashes with the old fashioned Miss Jones theme. Looks like they'll finally be open on Monday is my guess.
Monday 14 August 2006 6.58am
my daughter wanted to stop the car and buy a loaf of bread from the dishy young man in there..( despite having just returned from shopping!)
Monday 14 August 2006 9.01am
The dishy young man is a very friendly Italian and I bought a loaf there this morning. He offered me a cup of coffee which was of superior quality. Lovely shop, lovely produce. Let's all support this man.
Monday 14 August 2006 9.14am
Maurits-did you find out what the opening hurs were??
Monday 14 August 2006 9.15am
He was open at 7.30am this morning ....
Monday 14 August 2006 9.21am
The deli opens from 7AM till 8PM, all week long. Sunday's time could change depending on people's efforts to wake up and go for a coffee, otherwise, he'll probably open a bit later… I also mentioned to him about this website and forum, where people were looking forward for its opening, with the owner very impressed and happy to hear about it.
Tuesday 15 August 2006 6.24pm
Will check it out on way to work tomorrow.
Monday 21 August 2006 11.56am
Just munching my way through a freshly made foccacia roll with one of their selections of hams and cheeses on it - plus have a pile of delicious bread to start on later - hurrah!!! So pleased it's open!
Monday 21 August 2006 1.07pm
Got some gorgeous bread and cheese there on Friday. Long may it prosper- lets all do our best to support!
Monday 21 August 2006 1.20pm
Do they sell olives??
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions