London SE1 community website

Cab Firms

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Thursday 24 August 2006 10.51pm
La Martinet wrote:
I swear by Waterloo Cars. They're in Southwark Bridge Road and have always been efficient and reasonable. 020 7407 3456

I have used this firm before and they are good.

Would you like to go with me?
Where?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Jac
Friday 25 August 2006 8.08am
Waterloo cars are good and cheaper than express but are not so good at picking up from further afield hense my recommendation earlier may be more suitable in this case. Both these firms I use regularly.
Friday 25 August 2006 11.19am
now i understand why we get phone calls at 3am asking for taxis! apart from the area code - our phone number is the same as Waterloo Taxis (ie they both end in 3456).
Friday 25 August 2006 4.30pm
Addison Lee are really good - they are always at least a third cheaper than any other cab company I've used. Their vehicles are nice and spacious and they have sat nav so they don't get lost. Usually the drivers are good but sometimes you do get the odd a*se**$! but what can you do ... definitely worth the risk!
Monday 28 August 2006 10.03am
Would highly recommend Addison Lee, very nice driver, cheap and clean.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions