London SE1 community website

This Life

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5
Tuesday 7 November 2006 3.37pm
The BBC are planning a special "reunion" episode for Christmas 2006.

This is how the last series ended -

http://tinyurl.com/s9v66

:-D

More clips, videos and info here -
http://www.world-productions.com/wp/content/shows/thislife/gallery/gallery2.htm
Tuesday 7 November 2006 4.25pm
It is indeed Anchor Terrace, the Georgian row of terraces that sits on the site of the original Globe (and the subject of much controversy in the late 80s, when many scholars, etc., wanted it knocked down).
Tuesday 7 November 2006 5.02pm
What really annoyed me though was that on Anna's way to work she would emerge from Chancery Lane tube station. How on earth did she travel to work???
Tuesday 7 November 2006 5.06pm
She walked over the bridge to Mansion House tube, took the District Line one stop to Monument and changed onto Central Line?
Anonymous User
Tuesday 7 November 2006 5.06pm
Northern Line London Bridge to Bank then Central Line?

Quicker by bus I'm sure but you have to show the tube on London based dramas!
Tuesday 7 November 2006 5.12pm
She could of walked to Bank, tube to Chancery Lane...? However probably artistic license, after all they were in London so HAD to get the tube, and they were lawyers so HAD to head for Chancery Lane!

Funnily enough I only ever saw about one episode and one of the few things I remember is them emerging at Chancery Lane.
Tuesday 7 November 2006 6.24pm
the house is number 13 Anchor Terrace, noticed the door number on the repeat on BBC2 last night
Tuesday 7 November 2006 7.38pm
Even more bizarrely one of the early episodes had a positioning shot that suggested the house is actually near Farringdon.
Anonymous User
Tuesday 7 November 2006 7.57pm
It's only a story! You ever seen the Bill when they start running down a street in South Wimbledon and turn a corner onto Shad Thames?
Tuesday 7 November 2006 9.21pm
At one point in the series, they were filmed as living in Sekforde Street in Clerkenwell which would have been even more bizarre as it's walking distance to Chancery Lane!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions