London SE1 community website

Artesian building on Spa Park

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 5 of 10
Thursday 1 February 2007 10.22am
Yes, I think core C is moving in first. Just over 2 weeks now.
Wednesday 7 February 2007 4.46pm
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum but am also buying in Block D and just had a call from Savills saying that they will be issuing me with a 10 day notice for completion on 16th Feb so I should be in on 2nd March.
Wednesday 7 February 2007 5.38pm
Welcome to the Forum!

Out of interest, how late is the building work? Seems to have been going on forever.

Chris
Friday 9 February 2007 9.35am
hello! (rb78 we may be neighbours!) i just received notice from savills also - should be picking up keys on 1st march and moving in that weekend!! even if i just have my bed and my sofa (the only two items that i've already ordered..)

apparently the building is behind by a few weeks ie they were originally intending to have us moving in by end jan..
Wednesday 14 March 2007 2.18pm
has anyone encountered any problems in the Artesian so far?
Wednesday 14 March 2007 2.22pm
Numerous! TV aerial not working, kitchen shelf missing, washing machine not connected etc etc Most of which have been sorted but I still don't have a working fridge!
Wednesday 14 March 2007 2.59pm
Our kitchen shelf was missing too - fridge works, but the freezer doesn't, the balcony is already really quite rusty considering its new!, Buzzer system doesn't work, the peep hole falls out on occasion, dish washer wasn't connected. All a bit of a nightmare.
Wednesday 14 March 2007 3.09pm
Yikes! I am due to complete soon. Thanks for the heads up.
Monday 19 March 2007 1.48pm
Hi There,
I am in Block D, I had a few issues too, but I have to say the guys are on top of eveything and all has been sorted very soon!
Monday 26 March 2007 11.20am
Lucky you Nini! My fridge is still not working and the guys on site are being incredibly slow about chasing the kitchen people for dates to come and try to fix it again (they already replaced a part that I had to wait for them to order from Germany but it still doesn't work!). Has anyone tried to contact the kitchen company directly and had any better luck?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 5 of 10

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions