London SE1 community website

Theft of SE1 Mail Continues?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6
Current: 6 of 6
Sunday 22 April 2007 3.24am
Stolen packages? That's distressing. Does this happen often?

We ordered a pet pram several weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I hope it's not been stolen. Of course some people might think that anyone ordering a pet pram deserves to have it stolen--LOL

[edited at request of author 30 April 2007]
Sunday 22 April 2007 5.07am
OMG, These posts are scary. Is the postal service run by ferrets in this country? The U.S. Postal Service, for all its faults, doesn't generally steal things and really does make an effort to deliver packages. I suppose that since it's a Federal agency, they're too afraid to steal much. Who runs the postal service here?
Monday 23 April 2007 1.07pm
Yep me too - a parcel containing a swimming costume, not quite sure why anyone would want my swimming costume. Posted last August and still to this day has not arrived, infuriating. Also a 20 note which granted was foolish to have sent by post but needless to say that never showed up either. I just don't understand why Royal Mail cannot provide a service.
Tuesday 24 April 2007 1.04am
When my credit card expired, I didn't receive the new card twice. The bank had to cancel both the cards. It took round three to have the card deliver safely. I put pressure on the bank to have it delivered to my work place. They turned it down when it happened the second time but decided to deliver it to me directly on round three. Try writing a letter to the branch manager and cc it to Ombudsman (they don't just deal with bank overcharging customers) at the bottom of the letter.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6
Current: 6 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions