London SE1 community website

Interior Wiring Contractor?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 14 February 2007 11.04am
Hi,

Could anyone recommend a contractor to do some sorting out of our interior wiring? We have the Ethernet, phone and cable TV wiring runs around the place already done, but they home back into a cupboard that's a mess. Ideally we'd like the phone lines and Ethernet tidied, properly labelled and presented on patch panels in a rack in the cupboard. We're happy then to do the connections to my ADSL modems, Ethernet switch, etc. ourselves.

So it's pretty much a day's work I guess?

Many thanks in advance.
Sunday 18 February 2007 11.18pm
Is this for your home or a company office? You don't make that clear. What sort of budget do you have?
Monday 19 February 2007 2.10pm
This is for our home. We have a dedicated work area as my partner is home based. He is also a bit of a techy and understands this a lot more than I do.

We have no idea what it will cost & haven't allocated a budget. After a couple of years in the UK, I'm still getting my head around the currency buys.

I'll post again when he gets home.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions