London SE1 community website

Language courses

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 5 March 2007 5.22pm
Hi Haq - I take it you are not teaching anymore? I have some very basic spoken knowledge since I used to live in the Gulf States, but would like to expand. I'll certainly have a look at the link you sent.

My experience is that it's difficult enough to learn to speak let alone read Arabic, but would you advise to learn to read?
HAQ
Tuesday 6 March 2007 8.33am
Hi Tattie,

I actually am originally from the Gulf, and as you may know the dialect there is a little different. I can ofcourse teach any dialect of Arabic, but if you want to speak Gulf Arabic or Modern Standard Arabic, ofcourse I can help. Especially writing and reading!

I am quite busy until the 14th of April, but after that I'm sure i'll be able to teach you if its not too late.

can you e-mail me nd let me know a bit more about yourself?
[email protected]

I am travelling back to the Gulf from the 30th of March until the 10th of April for a project I am working on and visit my family. We could maybe meet briefly before the end of March?

Let me know what you want to do...
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions