London SE1 community website

Strata - Castle House development - aka Multiplex Tower

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 110 of 120
Thursday 19 August 2010 12.17am
Visited my friend's place the other day and thought the quality of the apartments is stunning. Surprisingly, even with the windows open there wasn't much noise all day and night. His apartment has two aspects, which I guess would help with the ventilation. It's one of the most airy and bright apartments I've seen in London. Love the floor to ceiling windows!
TAK
Thursday 19 August 2010 1.36am
[email protected] wrote:
It's one of the most airy and bright apartments I've seen in London. Love the floor to ceiling windows!

was this one of the 'penthouses' or premium apartments then?
Thursday 19 August 2010 4.18pm
Floor 17 so I think it's standard finish.
Tuesday 24 August 2010 12.18am
One turbine turning today... maybe it's to mark 1/3 of the residents moving in. I've heard that they'll have all three up and running by the time all move in activities have been completed.
TAK
Wednesday 25 August 2010 11.40pm
outlines of a huge pink elephant have appeared on the Draper House side of the Pavillion building.

Pink elephants rock.
Raj
Monday 13 September 2010 1.48pm
Apt to Let: 25th Floor one bedroom - 528 sqft - newly furnished (round glass dining table, 4 chairs, black leather sofa bed, coffee table, black leather bed, mattress etc), West facing views ie London Eye, Parliament, Beg Ben , St Pauls. 350 p/w ono 07956 375159
Monday 13 September 2010 3.04pm
How much is the mortgage?
Monday 13 September 2010 3.38pm
Raj wrote:
...black leather sofa bed...black leather bed...

Tasteful!
Monday 13 September 2010 7.52pm
Please note advertising isn't permitted on the forum

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 14 September 2010 2.32pm
Wasn't Raj the same person who was jumping up and down about wanting a discount or to find loop holes to get out purchasing the apartment (see posts on pages 37 and subsequent).

Nice to see that his 345K initial purchase is soon to be making a 5.3%p.a rental return. Although doesn't 25th floor west look out onto the block next door?

Unsurprisingly, Raj doesn't seem to be moving in to appreciate the wonders of SE1
Current: 110 of 120

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions