London SE1 community website

Strata - Castle House development - aka Multiplex Tower

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 120
Saturday 5 May 2007 8.44pm
Looks cool... very futuristic.

Can't wait to see this go up :-)
Sunday 6 May 2007 8.24am
That rather unflattering 'Blade Runner' rendering reminds me of this:

multiplex tower 2
Sunday 6 May 2007 9.39am
Well, just as the "Gherkin" is the nickname for 30 St Mary Axe, the "Electric Razor" is the official nickname of the Multiplex Tower... :-)
Thursday 10 May 2007 1.27pm
I had some time on my hands and came up with this idea for a bit of fun at The Elephant,

enjoy!
Friday 11 May 2007 10.56am
Is the building with scaffolding on the other side of Draper house due for works or demolishion?
Friday 11 May 2007 11.29am
Renie wrote:
Is the building with scaffolding on the other side of Draper house due for works or demolishion?
Demolition - it is the site of the Multiplex tower discussed in this thread.
TAK
Friday 11 May 2007 1.47pm
The site with scaffolding dissapearing behind a white plastic type of sheeting and black hoarding at ground level is the Multiplex site. The other side of Draper House with scaffolding behing a see through green mesh is council housing getting refurbished.
Friday 11 May 2007 3.46pm
Yes the 'other' side of Draper House was meant to indicate I wasn't referring to the Castle House site under discussion. Thanks for the info TAK.
Sorry about the demolishion typo!!:)
PJ
Monday 14 May 2007 1.58pm
Just spoken to Savills who are marketing the flats in the Multiplex Tower and they have sold out. Seems like there is a demand in E&C even if it is buy to let landlords.
Monday 14 May 2007 3.07pm
Heavens! Any idea of the prices?
Current: 8 of 120

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions