London SE1 community website

New Pizzeria in SE1!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6
Thursday 7 February 2008 11.02pm
I spoke to two guys outside the place this evening, and they said they are opening Monday week.
Friday 8 February 2008 9.40am
there is always La Luna in the meantime
Friday 8 February 2008 11.53am
I also asked if they would be giving out free pizza on the opening night on Monday 18, and they said ha ha no but there could be a free glass of wine.

I have overnight visitors on Tuesday 19, including a picky 11 year old, so we might give it a whirl.
Friday 8 February 2008 1.04pm
I think we might be there on the opening night. Nice to have one just up the road.
Monday 18 February 2008 11.10am
Anyone heard if this is still opening on time - this time at least. I'll be popping up there after work to see how it's going. It was still having some work done yesterday.

Here's hoping!
Tuesday 19 February 2008 11.34am
Darn - popped along at 5pm yesterday and they're still working on it! I expect cascading waterfalls and 1000 elephants for when they do open. They've had enough time to make it spectacular!
Tuesday 19 February 2008 11.38am
Also, no big sign about a grand opening as yet. It is a bit tucked away, so they'll have to make some noise...
Wednesday 27 February 2008 11.58am
Any news? See a sign has gone up at the front.
Wednesday 27 February 2008 3.22pm
Indeed. Web address (not working yet) and a phone number. I might give them a call this evening. Inside looks like it'll be nice just still needing a little touching up.
Thursday 28 February 2008 11.50am
Darn! Just an answerphone message on the phone. Oh well!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions