London SE1 community website

Cheap Honest Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
KM
Thursday 3 May 2007 8.02am
I'm happy to report that Lee arrived on time at 7.00pm and sorted my kitchen light out - thank goodness. He was honest with me and not expensive and I'll certainly contact him again should the need arise.
Friday 4 May 2007 10.29am
I have a fantastic electrician who is honest, reliable and reasonable (I wouldn't use the word cheap as I have learnt through bitter experince that you get what you pay for). He was originally recommended to me by a friend and he has done a variety of work for other friends. If anyone is still looking let me know and I'll give you his number.
Tuesday 8 May 2007 1.03pm
I am still looking for the electrician I started this topic for, so if you could give me the number I'll be eternally grateful!

I think my use of 'cheap' meant: pay for work completed and not ripped off! ;o)
Tuesday 8 May 2007 3.01pm
His name is Angelo and his number is 07850 767283, he won't rip you off. If you can't get through, leave a message on his answering service and he'll get back to you - good luck!
Tuesday 8 May 2007 5.12pm
After we saw KM's message on Thursday we decided to give Lee a chance. We called him on Friday and he came round on the weekend to put up a couple of lights. Lee was everything KM said in terms of friendly and reliable. We will definitely use him again.
jw
Tuesday 18 September 2007 4.44pm
Hi,

I am looking for a good reliable electrician - any suggestions? Just need some light sorted.

Thanks
jw
Wednesday 19 September 2007 7.38am
Anyone...... :)
Wednesday 19 September 2007 7.56am
Bob is a chap we have used at Hulme Place SE1 a few times for a variety of inside and outside work.

Highly Recommended. Do contact me for his no.

In the meantime I will contact Bob and ask if I can publish his no. here.

Kevin
jw
Thursday 20 September 2007 7.25am
Thanks Kevin - have given him a call and he is going to pop over next week to take a look.

Are there any other recommendations? always good to get a few quotes it think

Thanks
Thursday 20 September 2007 8.54am
My recommendation for Angelo still stands 07850767283
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions