London SE1 community website

SE1 Celebs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5
Tuesday 1 May 2007 10.38am
JonF wrote:
Who is Jackie Rokonitz?
you're serious, aren't you....
Tuesday 1 May 2007 10.51am
errr... yes!?
Tuesday 1 May 2007 10.57am
Welcome to the forum JonF...... Jackie is well, Jackie I guess. I realise that doesn't help much, but stick around and you'll be bound to meet her at one point. If she's not off to Tel Aviv or New York or South Africa...
Tuesday 1 May 2007 10.59am
so I take it she's not a celeb... but someone who posts occasionally on this forum?
Tuesday 1 May 2007 12.41pm
JonF wrote:
someone who posts occasionally on this forum?

Understatement!
Tuesday 1 May 2007 3.05pm
Understatement indeed! Thanks to user 'janefs' and her advice on simply searching the forum to find out the answer to my question... "Who is JR?"...
pages and pages of posts...

this alone catapults JR into the sky of Celeb Status! We bow to Jackie R!
Wednesday 2 May 2007 1.58am
I don't know who you are Jackie but you are very brave to expose yourself as one. I am a commoner of course but was put on prime time news once when I was young. It wasn't a pleasant experience for me in school. My mum almost sued the newspaper but I only have my oldman to blame. So, am very shy since.
Wednesday 2 May 2007 7.04am
Oh dear I fear all this is getting out of hand...actually all I am is a)a fanatical poster and b)the doyenne of the posters...the granny of them all actually I'm so OLD! I am also one of those people who get terribly worked up about things and James sometimes has to rap me over the knuckles about my..er..rather expressive language, in case we get the cops around. You will I promise see me IN THE FLESH (what there is of it) after 25th June when I grace SE1 for the summer. Just now I'm in Tel Aviv and off to see Maurits and Fabian in Capetown in June (and if you're interested jumping to Amman for a few days next week). But dont hold your breath I'm no great shakes!
Tuesday 8 May 2007 3.58pm
Does infamy warrant celeb status? If so, Frank Fraser aka "Mad Frankie Fraser" can often be seen "people watching" outside the furniture warehouse on corner of Walworth Rd./Browning St. I'm tempted to ask if he could recommend a good dentist but am neither brave nor stupid enough!!

No matter how I struggle and strive, I'll never get out of this world alive. - Little Willys
Tuesday 8 May 2007 4.01pm
If it's infamy you're after, then you should be thinking Frankie Howerd, not Frankie Fraser.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions