London SE1 community website

Water damage repair

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Wednesday 24 February 2010 1.07pm
We had a leak from our bathroom - kitchen walls, cabinets and floor were damaged. The adjuster from the insurance company suggested Simmonds Kensington and one other company from out of London. Simmonds Kensington carried out all our work and were very professional. They are long established (1881) and the tradesmen were very polite and efficient and left my place clean and tiday. They have a London office no 0207 937 0122 and website www.insurance-repair-builder.co.uk.

Hope this helps

Jay Shah
Hotels Direct
Tuesday 11 January 2011 10.41am
Hi..

Thanks for this i also want some company which provide best water and flood restoration can you tell what price they are taking and the service they are giving is good or not.

Tuesday 11 January 2011 11.47am
Hi Vanessa,
I'm a local decorator who has done work for members of this site.I could have a quick look for you tonight if you wish.

regards

Paul Nelson

Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions