London SE1 community website

Fuzzy's Grub on Tooley Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 4 June 2007 11.02am
Anyone been yet? I remember the first one opening up on Fleet St around 5 years ago and it was really good. Good quality cheap(ish) food with the meats cooking and being prepared in front of you.

The breakfasts were god too!
Monday 4 June 2007 11.41am
The Hutch wrote:
The breakfasts were god too!

I hope they're divine.
Monday 4 June 2007 11.57am
Fuzzy's are amazing, I love the branch off Fleet Street; it can surely only be a bad thing for my waistline that they're opening another branch closer to home!
Monday 4 June 2007 12.07pm
I popped in to get a drink yesterday. Apparently it's the first time they've opened at the weekend. It was fairly quiet but the food looked OK, if a little dried up under the warming lights of the counter.
Monday 4 June 2007 12.21pm
Had an excellent roast beef sandwich from here for 5. Costly for a sandwich yes, but worth every penny.
Monday 4 June 2007 1.29pm
I go to the one on Cornhill every now and then - marvelous
Tuesday 5 June 2007 10.32am
I frequent the one off Fleet Street also. However, their red meat can be a bit tough, and they are certainly at the expensive end of the sandwich range, not cheap or cheap(ish). Birley's is far ahead of them in my opinion.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions