London SE1 community website

Fitness First / Cottons London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 29 November 2010 9.55am
Hi there, I am a member of the Cottons Fitness First, and contrary to the other posts, this gym is actually a Black Label, rather than Platinum. This means, even memebers of FF Platinum gyms cannot use this one, but if you are a member of Cottons you can use any other Fitness First. I pay 57.70 per month and this is without a corporate membership, so it may be cheaper for you. The main benefit for me of using Cottons over the other London Bridge one is that it is open on Sunday - LB is open Monday - Saturday, and the one at Monument, which is very close also is only Monday - Friday, but I imagine the costs would take this into account somewhat - Monument is also pretty small.
Monday 29 November 2010 2.38pm
Hi all,
I am the MD for Soho Gyms. Not sure why our prices were not given out but we have always published them on our website http://www.sohogyms.com/index.php?page=how-much-long-term . In addition, we are happy for people to try our gyms first so feel free to contact any of our team.
Mike Crockett, MD Soho Gyms
Wednesday 1 December 2010 11.28am
I pay 35 a month for Cottons, and indeed all other Fitness Firsts.

Threaten to leave...
Wednesday 1 December 2010 3.54pm
I'm at Cottons and I pay 53.95 a month.
35 seems quite low, is that an off-peak or corporate membership?
Wednesday 1 December 2010 11.16pm
I belong to FF & earlier in the year, I paid upfront for 10 months, and got a year's black membership (any FF gym in the UK).
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions