London SE1 community website

The Elephant on BBC Radio London

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 6 July 2007 8.50am
Apparently the topic on BBC Radio London 94.9 this morning is THE ELEPHANT and all about the Regeneration and so on...LISTEN IN IF YOU CAN.
Friday 6 July 2007 9.14am
Furthermore, I've just called them and told them they can call me and I'll tell them how super it is!
Friday 6 July 2007 9.22am
Oh I do hope some of you heard me and Vanessa Feltz...I gave the E & C a HUGE write up....
PJ
Friday 6 July 2007 10.39am
I will listen on the BBC listen again service.

Any news or photos on how the Castle House/Strata building is coming along?
PJ
Friday 6 July 2007 4.05pm
Just heard you. Very good advocate for the area.
Friday 6 July 2007 4.19pm
When Jackie gets her picture painted (see modelling thread), then surely it's time to declare an independent republic of E&C, complete with its own postal system (where they actually deliver the post), and use Jackie's picture on the stamps?

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 6 July 2007 5.43pm
Ivanhoe..I think you must WANT something...what can it be? This flattery is unnnerving. BUT, doesnt take away from the fact that the E&C is terrific.
PJ
Friday 6 July 2007 6.02pm
Hi Jackie, didn't realise you could see the whole panaroma of EC1 from your balcony. Any bulldozers on the Strata site yet?
Friday 6 July 2007 6.58pm
Er...PJ I see SE1 not EC1. I can see all the works on the Volvo site..(ie nothing at all, just all FLAT and clean with a big pile of shingle and a lot of parked cars. I see the Metro Central car park works, lots of bulldozers and mess. Which one is Strata street?
Zoe
Friday 6 July 2007 10.28pm
We had a long discussion about the roundabouts today, and quite a few people think that the plan is still to send the road under the roundabout, but I though that had been dropped.

Any ideas anyone?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions