London SE1 community website

Tower Bridge Dry Cleaners - too pricey

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 3 of 7
Thursday 15 November 2007 8.45am
Has anyone tried out this cleaners on Crosby Row? I'm thinking about giving it a go, but would be interested to know of others' experiences.
Wednesday 12 November 2008 12.00pm
Afternoon All, Just viewed all ur comments and am amazed something somewhere has gone wrong. I will advice you all to revisit tower bridge dry cleaners next to barclays I was suprised to see the new look of the dry cleaners as i revisted. The service i was given by them was brilliant. There service was astonishing fast and effective.

I will await to hear your comments....
Wednesday 12 November 2008 2.18pm
I've used them several times as well, and have been happy with their work.
Wednesday 12 November 2008 2.25pm
Suzy,

are you connected in any way to them? I'm just asking because this is your first post on this forum, and the words you are using are very strong, and, to be honest, a bit suspicious...
Wednesday 12 November 2008 4.40pm
Hi JeJe,

suspicious and related??? you made me laugh.

I only made a statement to my evidence and being a regular customer,please view above Laphroaig comments too. you goin to think his/her comment is suspicious too and maybe related?

Kind Regards,
Suz
Wednesday 12 November 2008 4.51pm
Not wanting to sound too cynical but there was a lady called Suzy who works/ed there.

But to Balance things up, I've tried a couple in the area and I have no complaints about this one. In fact I would go as far as to say they are actually quite good.
Wednesday 12 November 2008 4.56pm
Oh...lol... I wonder why JeJe thought i was realted....that is so funny.
Wednesday 12 November 2008 6.43pm
Suzy, it does happen periodically that someone appears on this site out of the blue and compliments some business lavishly, and turns out to be the owner or one of the customers, so don't take it personally!
Friday 14 November 2008 12.44pm
Not on your Nelly, Suzy.
Friday 14 November 2008 4.24pm
sorry mapmaker i did not understand that then..??
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 3 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions