London SE1 community website

Tribeca Square (Oakmayne Plaza)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 13 of 20
Saturday 24 July 2010 8.18pm
Yup all nicely greening over!
Saturday 21 August 2010 11.32am
Does anyone know what's happening with this site and what the delay is now? I wondered (perhaps naively) that now the deal has been signed by the council this might give the developers some confidence and work steam ahead?

It's been great to see a flurry of activity recently with Strata completing (whatever people think of the design!) and the works to remove the southern roundabout. I also notice that work has started on the vacant plot on 120-138 Walworth road next to the T Clark - Student accommodation and retail space I believe...

Come on Oakmayne!!
Sunday 17 October 2010 3.19pm
When does the planning permission run out on this development?

JAmes
Sunday 16 January 2011 2.32pm
Planning information has been submitted for an archaeological dig over the next few months involving 10 trenches.

ELEPHANT ROAD ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROGRAMME

METHOD STATEMENT FOR ANA ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVALUATION

James
Tuesday 18 January 2011 8.04am
We are going to have more student accommodation than Oxbridge the way things are going. Is this overkill? And what is the sort of " I'm only two three years here then I'll move on, so why bother" attitude going to do to this accommodation after a year or two?
Saturday 5 February 2011 3.05pm
This week's Southwark News has a temporary traffic management order to alter the traffic arrangements at the northern end of Elephant Road for 18 months from 21 February to enable construction works, so it seems things might be happening for real.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 5 February 2011 3.13pm
We should only live long enough...
Monday 7 February 2011 11.44am
About time they built somewhere for Waitrose to move in to!
Tuesday 8 February 2011 1.08am
James Hatts wrote:
This week's Southwark News has a temporary traffic management order to alter the traffic arrangements at the northern end of Elephant Road for 18 months from 21 February to enable construction works, so it seems things might be happening for real.

indeed...

http://www.property-magazine.eu/delancey-and-oakmayne-properties-acquires-oakmayne-plaza-15823.html
Tuesday 8 February 2011 1.45pm
Oooooh, Waitrose and a new Borough Market, please. They best get on with it. The old Oakmayne Plaza was, according to the old hoardings, completed in October 2007.
Current: 13 of 20

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions