London SE1 community website

Storage or workshop

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 31 July 2007 8.51pm
Hello

I know this topic has been covered before but I am looking for a small amount of storage space. I have had some stuff stored in a friends garage for a few years but they are now moving house so I need to find some local storage. Its not much, only about 1/4 of a garage if that. I know of all the usual commercial storage places but wondered if any of you clever people knew of a decent alternative.
Or if anyone knows of a workshop that is available or anyone that wants to share a workshop (limited budget) ....just a thought.

Thanks
Wednesday 1 August 2007 9.04am
>>for a few years

eBay?
Wednesday 1 August 2007 10.28am
I've got some space for you. Send me a Private Message and tell me how to get hold of you and I'll give you the details.
Thursday 2 August 2007 10.06pm
Jackie

I have private messaged you but not sure if it has worked properly. If not can you PM me again. thanks

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions