London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6
Current: 6 of 6
Saturday 31 May 2014 4.21pm
Hello All
I know of an very reliable cleaner with execellent references who works in private residents thoughout the London Bridge/Bermondsey Street areas.Her Name is Marilyn contact information,07904 384439 or e mail [email protected]
Ken
Thursday 12 June 2014 12.00pm
Hi all,

I'm looking for a Domestic cleaner for just light duties... Perhaps a couple of hours a week.

If you know of anyone that you have personally had work for you and you know they are looking for more work, please pass on their details.

Obviously i'm looking for someone who is trustworthy and does a goodjob.

Many thanks,

James
Friday 13 June 2014 1.33pm
I recommend my cleaner Vale, she was recommended to me 5 years ago, and she still comes to me every week. I know she also works for some other people in SE1. Her number is 07846616003
Monday 1 September 2014 7.15pm
Hi there
My cleaner is looking for extra hours too.her mail is [email protected]
Thank you
Tuesday 2 September 2014 7.48pm
Hi All,

My cleaner is very trustworthy, she does quite a few regular cleans in the SE1 area. Please get in touch if you want her contact details.
Tuesday 11 October 2016 11.37am
Hello there.

My cleaner (reliable, trustworthy, hardworking etc) is looking for extra work. If you're interested you cam send me a PM with the details?
Saturday 19 August 2017 4.30pm
Highly recommend our cleaner James. He's been doing AirBnB changeovers for us and is very thorough with good attention to detail. He can be contacted on 07482556055.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6
Current: 6 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions