London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 5 of 6
dg
Monday 30 June 2008 9.23am
Hi
This is another request for recommendations/contact details for a good cleaner currently looking for about four hours work per week in the Tower Bridge Road/Grange Road area.
Thanks
David
Monday 30 June 2008 9.42am
I can recommend my cleaner, a philipino guy called Marlon, really nice guy and does a decent job. His email is [email protected]
Monday 22 July 2013 12.10pm
Hello,
I know this thread is quite old but if you need a good domestic cleaner(cleaning and ironing)I am available on 07510862336.
I could assure you that your home will be clean and in safe hands!
Kind regards,
Petya
Wednesday 18 September 2013 12.59pm
Does anyone have or know of a reliable cleaner who would do three to four hours fortnightly in a flat just off Bermondsey Street? The work would include some ironing. Please send me a message if you can help. Thanks. Ben
Sunday 3 November 2013 7.01pm
KATY is our cleaner too and she's brilliant.

She was recommended to us by family friends who has her as their cleaner for years.

She is trustworthy, reliable and really nice.

She cleans properly and thoroughly and works hard from the moment she arrives. She's knowledgeable about cleaning and household tasks. She does our laundry and makes our beds too.

When moving somewhere new, I remember it was worrying not knowing who is a good cleaner to trust in your own home, so we were really happy to have been recommended Katy. :D
her mail is katka_8[email protected]
Wednesday 4 December 2013 1.37pm
I'm looking for a good and reliable cleaner for my 1 bed apartment close to Bermondsey street. A few hours every fortnight should be fine.

If you can recommend a cleaner, please email me.

Thanks
Jini
Friday 21 March 2014 8.47pm
My cleaner, Nina, is looking for more hours. I'm moving house and won't be able to keep her on. She's trustworthy and reliable. Do pm me if you'd like more details.
GrangeLady
Thursday 29 May 2014 10.12am
GrangeLady wrote:
My cleaner, Nina, is looking for more hours. I'm moving house and won't be able to keep her on. She's trustworthy and reliable. Do pm me if you'd like more details.
GrangeLady

Nina has now told be she's not looking for more cleaning work as she is now training to be a child-minder. So is looking for baby-sitting etc.
Thursday 29 May 2014 5.23pm
Hi,
You could also let us know what you need to be done. We are local and offer a pay as you go service for all your hard, or time-consuming domestic tasks.
http://grace-favour.com/ or email us at help@grace-favour.com
Regards,
Loic
Saturday 31 May 2014 3.06pm
hello, we also need a cleaner from time to time. Could you please let us have Violetta's contact details. Thx.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 5 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions