London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6
jw
Saturday 18 August 2007 6.13pm
Oh no - that's a shame. Does anyone else have a good recommendation?
Wednesday 22 August 2007 9.46pm
Hi
I am also looking for a cleaner to help me with my flat on Bermondsey Street, if anyone can recommend someone, I would be ever so grateful. Please can you email me on [email protected] with details please. It is so hard to find a good reliable one nowadays
Thanks
N
Friday 24 August 2007 4.32pm
I am still looking for a RELIABLE - TRUSTWORTHY CLEANER- any help would be appreciated !!

Just a couple of hours a week in SE1

Thanks
Friday 21 September 2007 5.06pm
My cleaner is looking for extra work. Her name is Pina, very efficient and trustworthy to boot. If anyone would like her details send me a PM
Monday 15 October 2007 8.29pm
I have found a nice lady who is looking for more Domestic Cleaning in the SE1 area, if anyone is interested in her details - send me a Private Message and I will pass on her contact number

Thanks
Zoe
Monday 15 October 2007 8.30pm
I also know someone locally who is looking for extra work. If you send me a private message, I can send you her details.
Thursday 18 October 2007 11.45am
I have just started employing a cleaner, called Sissy. She is from Bulgaria and so far I am very impressed with her. She was already doing cleaning for someone else at Leathermarket Court, where I live. Her rate is a very reasonable 8 / hour or 10 for a spring clean and she works as a couple, normally with her sister, so that gets more done in the same time. She also does ironing, babysitting and other domestic help. Her contact no. is 0791-614-3279. She tells me she has been cleaning in the UK for 10 years and has good references. I just looked at all the house keys on her giant key fob to be reassured that many people use her and trust her!
Monday 3 December 2007 2.25pm
Hi Vicd,

Has your cleaner been inundated with offers after leaving your posting?

I'm after a cleaner for 3 hours aweek.
Tuesday 4 December 2007 12.42pm
dear Al

Does anyone need a cleaner. I'm English and a mature student and writer. I'm also an excellent cleaner. Very good and reliable. Let me know via my email address
Tuesday 4 December 2007 4.33pm
How do we know your email address?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions