London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6
Tuesday 4 December 2007 4.48pm
I've merged a thread that had been misplaced in the Socials section with this one.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 5 December 2007 2.18pm
My cleaner sets the benchmark level in discretion, reliability and industry.
She is available around the Bricklayers, Elephant, and St Georges Circus area.
Message me for further info.
Saturday 29 December 2007 4.55pm
hello barbara i was wondering are you still looking for a cleaner, a domestic cleaner I am 38 years of age and currently working for LCC one of the largest cleaning companies and ideal cleaning for both companies as a key holder cleaner i am thinking of setting up my own cleaning company and employing people to go and clean private domestic households and large companies to set up a clientel. If you are still interested and if you can give me a general idea of payment you are offering as i do require a admin cost per month this includes my advertising for my company and paperwork and i will be paying my cleaners per hour and how many hours in the week you would like your residence cleaned. I do have a couple of people in mind that are experienced cleaners please email me on [email protected] i look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

K T M BARRETT
Friday 4 January 2008 11.30am
Hi
I'm sure this isn't a new questiojn but does anybody have a cleaner for a monthly blast at my batchelor pad!?!?! I say that as i am not the best at cleaning myself!!!
Any replies very much appreciated.
Thanks
James :)

James :)
Thursday 10 January 2008 3.17pm
Recently I had my flat refurbished and the amount of cleaning need was quite considerable in particular after floor sanding.
Julia on 07706664706 was recommeded by a friend. I found her hard working and reliable (and believe me the last cleaner used water to clean my leather sofas!!!). She charged me ten pounds a hour.
Friday 25 January 2008 10.58am
Looking for a lovely, trustowrthy cleaner once a week or once a fortnight, to clean modern flat in Waterloo.

Basic cleaning
Ironing shirts (potentially)

Please respond if you can recommend someone who has done some work for you.

Cheers
Simone
AD
Sunday 27 January 2008 2.35pm
Valeria, our cleaner, is good. I've employed her for 1 month, and first impressions are good. Send me a private message, and I'll give you her details if you're interested. She cleans our flat on Fridays, and charges 10 per hour.
She has been in the UK for 5 months, and is still learning English, but I haven't found this a problem.
Tuesday 5 February 2008 9.12am
I'm after a cleaner in the Mill Street area if anyone can recommend one?

Probably only need them for about 3-4 hours every fortnight but they must be trustworthy, reliable and insured!

Thanks,

Adam
Saturday 9 February 2008 4.56pm
FROM BELLA - Do you need a cleaner? Do you know someone who needs a cleaner. Then look no further! I am a reliable, trustworthy, hardworking mature Englishwoman (writer and artist.) who will clean for you. References available from my existing clients. I also do ironing, babysitting, dog and house sitting etc. Rates on request.
Sunday 10 February 2008 5.21pm
Hello. I am also looking for a domestic cleaner - somebody reliable and trustworthy who could do one or two hours a week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated..
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions