London SE1 community website

M&S Simply Food - New Kent Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Wednesday 29 August 2007 7.26am
Well despite the profits looks like BP/M&S cant quite push themselves to splash out on those overgrown planters on their forecourt! grrrrrr
Wednesday 29 August 2007 8.44am
Yes, it has been open for a week or so.
Monday 3 September 2007 9.26am
I was served with a smile and a 'how are you today sir?' They took payment by card, and were well stocked. I got fresh meat to cook for dinner. No complaints from me, as I've failed to do all of the above in any of the non Tesco/Lidl local convenience stores.
Monday 3 September 2007 9.57am
I welcome the choice, personally. I can't see myself shopping there often, but it's gotta beat the metro-central cornershop in quality, price and service.
Friday 9 November 2007 1.26pm
I just wanted to say, I think the new M&S is an excellent addition to the area. It is time this area had a few more decent places to shop. M&S juices and lunches are great!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions