London SE1 community website

Rabbit Sitter Needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Monday 26 January 2009 10.10pm
HI THERE
IM A RABBIT BOARDING HOUSE IN CHINGFORD LONDON E4
I CHARGE 5 PER NIGHT AND PROVIDE EVERYTHING FOR YOUR RABBIT
BUT IF YOU WANT TO PROVIDE FOOD THEN I WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR BUNNY AT 4 PER NIGHT AS LONG AS I HAVE AVAILABILITY (YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK IN ADVANCE)
FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE
HTTP://WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/CLAIREATBUNNYSGALORE
HOPE I HAVE BEEN SOME HELP TO YOU
KIND REGARDS
CLAIRE (BUNNYSGALORE CHINGFORD E4 )
Wednesday 11 February 2009 4.03pm
If you ever need a rabbit sitter just ask me. I am available all the time. email me: [email protected]
Heres about me:

I am a 15 year old animal lover, i have 1 rabbit, 1 hamster, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and fish. Whether you're going away on holiday, for a weekend break, a business trip or working. Whatever the reasons for your absence we will provide a loving home for your pet, handling them everyday, giving then vegetable, cleaning them out, feeding them and giving them clean water everyday.
We can look after Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, rats, and many more.

All animals should be bought in their own accommodation, which they are used to. We ask that you bring along your pets usual dry food, so it doesnt upset their tummies.

Please bring along any toys & treats. Although, boxes, balls etc will be provided to keep your pets content & prevent boredom.

If you would like anymore information please send me a message and i will get back to you. Thank you. You can email or phone me at any time, even if it's months until you need me to petsit or if it's the next day. I will take good care of them. We can arrange an a price.
BOOK NOW FOR THE SUMMER
dont let my age put you off. i've looked after all sorts of animals.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions