London SE1 community website

Billy bookcase

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 December 2007 12.36pm
Anyone out there got an Ikea billy bookcase 40cm width 202 height in light wood or white they want to part with? For a payment ofcourse!Seems everyone has one and now I actually need one as it will be a perfect fit for my new abode.

Christianna
Thursday 6 December 2007 10.09pm
No, but I do have an IKEA Mikael desk, ready assembled, in light oak finish. W140cm/D75cm/H76cm. Can be easily dismantled and remantled (!). No cost. Just come and collect. Will even help load car. Or bicycle.
Thursday 6 December 2007 10.34pm
Haven't got a Billy bookcase :( But, have an IKEA shelf system: IVAR: 226 high x 30cm deep with shelves etc, no charge, PM me if you're interested, local collection :)
Friday 7 December 2007 8.30am
i read somewhere that Ikea are doing online sales now and will deliver (for a price) so that may be an option
Friday 7 December 2007 12.30pm
I have a Billy 60cm in beach if you are interested? If not I can recommend the IKEA online sales / delivery, which went very smoothly.
Monday 10 December 2007 10.22am
To all you lovely SE1'ers who replied many thanks but I have now got exactly the right size Billy bookcase in excatly the right colour from Gumtree for 15-which is 20 less than at Ikea-and in perfect condition!

Also picked up in Chelsea which is a lot nearer than any Ikea and no queue! Big thumbs up for Gumtree!

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions