London SE1 community website

Crosby Row incident

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Thursday 10 January 2008 3.44pm
I'd been wondering what that place was. Now I have my answer - as well as an explanation for why the young people there seem (superifically, at least) to be of a faintly unsettling type.
Friday 11 January 2008 1.13pm
I find it surprising that so many consider that corner safe and uneventful.

I park my car every day right were the kid was attacked and from my balcony in empire sq I can see the corner and one entrance of the school / community centre; there is a resident gand of youths which terrorises other kids, fight abuse each others, have mock fights, speak in 4 word sentences where every other one is f***, spit on cars etc.

That street is also pitch dark as the council has installed new street lighting in crosby row but there are only two ancient, unefficient low pressure sodium lights in the whole of purlock st: mugging / stubbing heaven.

Whatch as the council will now upgrade lighting...
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions