London SE1 community website

Wicked (part 4)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 8 of 9
Tuesday 4 November 2003 9.44am
I love this! The club also runs plan club nights too, and has done for quite a while without problems. Why would allowing people to do what they like in the club mean it got any noisier outside?! Seriously, it's clear the objections are simply knee-jerk reactions from people who hear the word "sex" and freak out.

What's even better is they're soon to have a huge group of Witches taking over the club for a night... I wonder what the Dean at Southwark Cathedral would hate more, Sex acts or Wicca UK? ;)
Friday 7 November 2003 1.03pm
I would actually like to go and see for myself.....

Anyone interested?

mail me:

[email protected]
Friday 7 November 2003 2.02pm
Dave before you go you had better familarise yourself with the code of conduct

1. All PLC girls are considered sex Goddesses - please ensure you treat them as such and show total respect at all times
2. All sex must be TOTALLY CONSENSUAL
3. Look good, taste good, smell good and strip off on arrival
4. Don't rush. Take your time. Don't be boarish
5. Put the Girls' pleasure first. Ask a girl what pleases her and then do it
6. Some girls want protected sex so please make sure you have condoms. We have Durex machines in the entrance to the toilet facilities however we do recommend that you bring your own also
7. Don't monopolise individual girls
8. Don't interrupt or touch unless invited and do not stand too close especially when watching girl on girl action
9. Don't physically manhandle any girl
11. Do not be rude, aggressive or drink too much. Don't drink alcohol or take drugs before you arrive and don't under any circumstances take drugs on the premises
12. Don't smoke until afterwards ideally - bad breath is awful. Don't smoke in the play areas, only at the bars
13. Enjoy like never before!
14. Arrive and leave quietly

Friday 7 November 2003 2.27pm
Mel, for someone who is anti-Wicked, you really are making it sound appealing.
Friday 7 November 2003 2.42pm
I'm there!

TLMJJ - Let's go.
Friday 7 November 2003 2.46pm
LMJJ, Appealing? To Who? Men who only have sex when they buy it?

I find it rather sad, maybe that just me. I also find it very disturbing that Wicked assert that only some girls want protected sex. Rather flies in the face of there assertion that they only advocate safe sex.

Friday 7 November 2003 3.43pm
Mel, I think our LMJJ probably means the preparation beforehand, and the consideration given to the partners pleasure,rather than the commercial side of it....

and I cant go trawling through the previous post, can you remind me what PLC means?

I tried to reach the lofty heights of Sex Goddess and failed miserably, perhaps my partners never reached the same requirements as you stated Mel!...l.m.a.o.

jan
Friday 7 November 2003 4.00pm
Jan,
Do you really think Wicked actually care about the ladies pleasure more than the cash?

I'm sorry if I sound like a typical repressed englishman but sex should be an intimate enjoyable private experience and not something for sale.

PLC = Pure Lust Club

Friday 7 November 2003 4.43pm
No Mel, I actually meant the way that you represented the procedures sounded appealing....Don't apologise for being who you are either, you sound very nice!
Personally I would have been rather reluctant to have audience participation when making love, possibly due to that fact that it's bad enough catching sight of my self when I get out of the bath, let alone revealing my all to all!....

In which case I could not have relaxed and got on with an act that would mean so much with one you love or care for.
But each to their own.

Pure Lust Club?
I am now enlightened!

from Jan

Previous Lush Club Associate :-)

jan
Friday 7 November 2003 7.40pm
Jan, thank you. Am hoping to make the Christmas social so maybe you'll be able to judge me even more accurately then :-)

I know that some posts act as advertising for Wicked but I don't know how else to express the fact that I am exasperated that they are being allowed to continue to operate in the way they are. I find the practice of selling sex disgusting and exploitative. I find the practise of mixing sex and pain even more disgusting. Their adverting is already very explicit in stating that sex is available and this is before they are granted the licenses that they are seeking.

[edited by JH to remove allegations from the London Fetish Scene website]

They continue to blatantly disregard their own customers' safety in other ways too. The capacity of the venue was set by the fire officer at 300, yet they continue to advertise being able to accommodate 500-600.
To ensure safe evacuation Southwark Council rules stipulate that the front door should be locked open whilst trading, yet they routinely keep the door shut and advise people to knock to get in.
Yesterday on my way home I walked around the back of the club on Montague Close and saw that the fire exit was blocked by their overflowing rubbish bins.

The place needs to be shut down now before anymore harm is done.

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 8 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions