London SE1 community website

I need a plasterer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Jac
Friday 3 October 2008 3.19pm
stephen kemp wrote:
number for reasonable priced plasterer 07868038175 steve

Would that be your number Stephen?
Tuesday 14 October 2008 12.38pm
Hi John,

My names Derek,Ive been a Plasterer for a number of years now,reliable ,Hardworking and supply reasonable rates.
If you are still looking for a Plasterer dont hesitate to reply or call,my mobile phone number is 07932 553 479.

Regards

Derek
Monday 2 February 2009 2.39pm
I got Stuart's number from this thread and as he's just finished replastering my flat I thought I should register and give some up to date feedback.
I've got a 2 bed, he plastered all walls and ceilings except bathroom, some in bad state of repair, took him 7 days.
I was a bit hesitant at first as Stuart doesn't like to quote for jobs, prefering to give a day rate and a rough idea of how long it will take.
However, he was completely reliable, started on the day he said he would, was there at 8:00 on the dot every morning and stayed till gone 5. Never stopped working once he arrived and most importantly its difficult to falter his plastering. Top job!
This is the second flat I've done up, worked with 6 or 7 different tradesmen, I would recomend him without any hesitation.
He does do chippy work too but he didn't do any for me, I imagine you wouldn't have any problems though.
Monday 22 June 2015 10.49am
Bumping this thread as Stuart is not available at the moment.

I have one room with water damaged plaster that needs to be stripped away, the wall re-plastered and repainted.

Thanks
Monday 22 June 2015 11.09am
Arunas (07786237141) comes very highly recommended. He only does plastering and nothing else. You will find his work absolutely top notch. A man of few words, possibly because his English isn't great, but amazing workmanship.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions