London SE1 community website

Where to buy saffron

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
roo
Tuesday 26 February 2008 10.21pm
Also Turkish shop on the Old Kent Road
Sunday 9 March 2008 7.34pm
To those who wanted chervil - I spotted some dried chervil at a herb and spice stall at Borough Market (along with loads of other quite unusual things that are difficult to get). The chap with the stall is called Noel Fitzjohn and he is there Fridays and Saturdays. On Saturday he was in the section that is very near the edge of the Cathedral churchyard.
Sunday 9 March 2008 10.34pm
Oooh, thanks for that, TUMJ! I know which bit of the market you mean. I will pop down there sometime soon and investigate :-)
Sunday 9 March 2008 10.50pm
Thanks from me too - although I'm off to visit family in France next week so should be able to stock up for a while there, still good to know!
Saturday 30 August 2008 11.01am
i am from kashmir i have huge cultivation of saffron that too pure i can send u a sample if u help me in some business . [email protected]
Saturday 30 August 2008 11.07am
hi its me ufair here i am from kashmie we have huge land holdings of land of saffron if u want i can send you some . in kashmir we have the purest form of saffron in the world. just contact me if u want some. [email protected]
Saturday 30 August 2008 8.42pm
I just saw Spanish saffron at Fine Life on Tower Bridge Road. It was about 2.15 for a packet; only one left this evening.
Thursday 5 March 2009 10.17am
You can buy saffron online on http://www.almyx.eu. It come from Iran or France.
Thursday 5 March 2009 9.42pm
Suddenly we are inundated with saffron from all over the world! (not to mention the Saffron Walden Singles Dating group!)
Thursday 5 March 2009 10.24pm
another vote for Brindisa...sold in those nice little boxes, so spanish!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions