London SE1 community website

Horseshoe Inn

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Sunday 20 July 2008 10.25pm
HI JON, WAS IN THE HORSESHOE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND NOTICED POSTERS FOR "HAWAIIAN KARAOKE NIGHT" NEXT THUR 24TH. IS THIS YOU'RE GIG, IF SO I'LL BE ALONG.

SEE U THEN
djec
Sunday 20 July 2008 10.40pm
FYI its been cancelled ;-)
Monday 21 July 2008 7.58pm
hi djec, went into shoe today and yes there is karaoke on thursday and it is jon -but zip up your liver, they are giving away COBRA beer and have a COBRA car and some girls on FRIDAY night-oh whats a girl to do!!!!

Oh well ill just have to do them both!!!!!!!
Monday 21 July 2008 8.53pm
What does this mean exactly? "They ... have ... some girls". Doing what? I'm having visions of The Hungry Duck.
Tuesday 22 July 2008 3.25pm
scooter wrote:
FYI its been cancelled ;-)

Well i can assure you it is NOT cancelled as i am the DJ and i will certainly be there
Sunday 28 September 2008 9.48pm
I was paging through the latest CAMRA magazine "London Drinker" and a profile of this pub that says they have a Mongolian night every Monday, with Mongolian food and karaoke. It sounded like an April fool, but there is a photo of the menu board, and apparently 200 Mongolian students from a college round the corner are regulars.

Has anyone been?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions