London SE1 community website

Manna Ash House, Pocock Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 29 April 2008 12.34pm
anyone applied for anna mash house this year?
Thursday 8 May 2008 10.19am
yes I have, it's my first choice for halls as I've applied for LCC. :)
Thursday 8 May 2008 10.07pm
ive applied for CSM, foundation course in art&design, what about u? :)
Friday 9 May 2008 9.10am
ah thats awesome :) im doing BA media and cultural studies in LCC in elephant and castle :) but yea manna ash is my first choice in halls i think, yeah. what other halls you applied for cuz you gotta put 3 choices innit? i think mine are jullian mark(something) and then i cant remember the name of the other one but somewhere near towerbridge :)
Sunday 11 May 2008 5.39pm
ah cool :) im thinking of going to LCC after this course, it seems more... film-y, lol not so academic/plastic arts like csm. my first choice was manna ash, my second was jullian markham and my third was don gratton house. i read that those r the 3 most popular choices so im worried i wont get in. but since they have "distance from ur home to london" in consideration i think i might have a chance. i live in portugal and i really hope i get in to manna ash's.. i mean.. its next to everything! :D hehe, well i cant wait. so where r u from? whats ur name? how old r u? im sarah, originally from brazil, 17 years old. will be 18 in august. :)
Tuesday 13 May 2008 10.33am
ah isit. those are mine too.. man i do hope i get in too. erm well hey have you got yougofurther.co.uk its a place for students going to uni to meet each other.. you should join it.. ive created a group for LCC students and also theres groups for university of the arts london. my name is sophie im 18 in july :) in the uk. not london but will be by september :) i dont wanna have to look for somewhere to live though.. i want halls desperatly..
Sunday 18 May 2008 7.07am
thanks for the link! im going to join! :) hope u get lucky as well and get halls!

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions