London SE1 community website

Mini Cabs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Sunday 9 November 2003 10.28pm
You cannot beat Addison Lee, professional, reasonable and no chance of getting lost as they all have satellite navigation.

8 into the west end from Shad Thames, cheaper than black cab or mini cab.

Open a cash account (cost's nothing) and they have all your details to hand, so no need to repeat your address.
Monday 10 November 2003 2.21pm
Sat. nav. is not all it's cracked up to be; ref Coronation Street Sunday 9th Nov. 2003.
Monday 10 November 2003 5.36pm
Yeap - Addison Lee are fab: never had a problem getting collected from anywhere in London. You get a quote before you agree the cab and it's safe and reliable.
Tuesday 18 November 2003 4.36pm
I use express cars they are extremely reliable and i have an acc with them which i use in rush hours and busy times apart from that i pay cash, they are more expensive than the bangers from the local firms but you know that you are getting, which is a good service.

i wouldnt use anyone else after the experiances ive had with touts
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions